Within our Power Generation & Utilities business, we deliver large-scale critical infrastructure projects that transform the reliability, availability, and efficiency of the energy network moving it towards a greener, more sustainable future. Projects include:
- High-Efficiency centralised power plants in hyperscale data centres
- Large-scale flexible peaking plants providing grid support when renewables are not available
- Embedded renewables
- National Utility projects to meet ambitious sustainability targets.
We are currently seeking an experienced (3+ years) maintenance engineer to support various electrical/mechanical plant and related control & protection systems at NeoDyne customer sites, including but not limited to:
- Standby Power Generation (Diesel Gensets & Open Cycle Gas Turbines)
- Prime Power Generating Plants (Large scale CCGT and factory-embedded CHP plants)
- High & Medium Voltage Substations
- Fuel Forwarding/Distribution Systems (in Data Centres, Rail, and Fuel Storage facilities)
- Complex Power/Energy Managements System within high-value manufacturing facilities
Most maintenance & support work will be based in the Dublin region, however travel to customer sites around Ireland will also be required.
If you’re interested in an exciting new career in Power Plant Engineering and Renewables, we want to hear from you!