MES Engineers & Software Developers
We are currently recruiting full time MES engineers and software developers across all levels to join our expanding MES teams in Cork and Dublin. These roles offer successful candidates exciting career opportunities in Enterprise MES solutions for some of the largest companies in the world. We are seeking junior and experienced engineers with a background in manufacturing systems integration in Food & Beverage, Pharma or Packaging. Roles may also suit someone looking to transition from a Process Automation / Information System background to MES. A strong background in Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle database management systems (DB) and front-end application (UX) development is essential for more senior roles. Experience in the AVEVA (Wonderware) or POMSnet MES platforms would be a distinct advantage but not essential as we will provide full training.
These are full time staff positions and offer a fantastic opportunity to join our growing MES team delivering Enterprise MES solutions in Ireland, the UK and across Europe.
Primary Responsibilities/ Duties
Depending on role and experience:
- Full MES application lifecycle delivery including user requirements, blueprinting, detailed design, programming, testing, commissioning and validation.
- Gathering and documenting customer requirements through customer interviews, documentation analysis and workflow process mapping.
- Design and deployment of MES systems to replace paper-based or manual systems including batch records, material tracking and weigh & dispense.
- Database (DB) and Front-end Application (UX) design and development.
- AVEVA (Wonderware) or POMSnet MES application configuration.
- Design and development of interfaces to other customer applications including ERP, LIMS and Warehouse Management systems.
- Building asset performance reporting applications to enable customer monitoring and plant performance improvements.
- Supporting existing MES deployments across multiple customer sites.
Qualifications/ Skills/ Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Systems / Engineering or related field.
- Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and other database management systems.
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting and Integration Services.
- Knowledge of Food & Beverage, Pharma or Packaging manufacturing processes or systems.
- Familiarity with MES systems such as AVEVA (Wonderware) MES or POMSnet.
- Works well as part of a team
- Excellent problem solving and diagnostic skills
- Capable of self-learning and completion of individual tasks
- Adaptable and able to prioritise and coordinate work
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Paid overtime
- Income Protection
- PRSA pension with employer contribution
- Regular performance and remuneration reviews
Don’t miss this opportunity to be at the forefront of NeoDyne’s growing MES business! Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please mark your application MES / Software Developer.
NeoDyne Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Date posted: 08-Jul-20.