OT Security Engineer (Cork)
Looking for a new challenge? With IIoT, Cloud and Industry 4.0 transforming manufacturing operations, now is the time to propel your career in Industrial Networking and OT Cyber Security solutions.
NeoDyne is a leading Industrial Automation and Electrical Engineering company with offices in Cork, Dublin, Galway, and the UK. With a team of ISA-certified OT cyber security specialists and partnerships with global technology companies, including Siemens, Rockwell, Cisco, Palo Alto and DarkTrace, we deliver secure, tailored industrial IT solutions to our customers across the Food and Beverage, Pharma, and Energy sectors. Solutions range from hardening existing operator workstations using thin clients to complete turnkey plant floor server and network solutions for greenfield sites.
We are currently seeking IT/OT professionals with 3+ years’ experience, ideally with a background in NIS Directive compliance, to join our expanding team in Cork.
Primary Responsibilities/ Duties
Your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out Cyber Security Risk Assessments for new and existing OT systems.
- Carrying out Cyber Security Audits against the IEC-62443 standards in conjunction with our vendor partners.
- Supporting customers with internal and external regulatory audits.
- Preparing documentation, in support of audits and compliance with NIS Directive requirements.
- Evaluating Cyber Security processes and controls in place in line with industry standards, regulations, and directives.
- Identifying potential NIS Directive compliance gaps in installed or proposed OT infrastructure and establishing mitigation plans.
- Developing Reference Architectures and Zone & Conduit Diagrams.
- Designing Defense-in-Depth, multi-layer protection for OT systems, including User identification & authentication, secure network & infrastructure design, and secure remote access to OT systems.
- Planning and implementing full Cyber Security Management Systems.
- Assisting with system upgrades and ongoing maintenance including patches and security configurations.
- Reviewing and staying current on emerging OT security threats, cyber security trends, standards, and NIS Directive regulations.
- Assisting the NeoDyne IT Manager and team with the implementation of IT and OT security policy and governance.
Qualifications, Skills/ Experience
We are seeking candidates with
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Cyber Security, Computer Science, or allied disciplines
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure as relevant to Industrial Control Systems and the interfaces with other plant systems.
- Experience with PLC/SCADA development and maintenance desirable but not essential.
- ISA certified IEC-62443 Cyber Security Expert, IC33 Cyber Security Assessment Specialist or IC34 Cyber Security Design Specialist.
- Knowledge and experience working with regulatory or industry standards, including NIS Directive, ISO/IEC 27001, NIST Cyber Security and NERC.
- Familiarity with FDA regulations for electronic documentation, 21 CFR 11.
- Knowledge and experience in Food & Beverage, Pharma industry or Energy sectors.
- Works well as part of a team.
- Excellent problem solving and diagnostic skills.
- Capable of self-learning and completion of individual tasks.
- Adaptable and able to prioritise and coordinate work.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Competitive starting salary with year-on-year bonuses and salary increases
- Paid Overtime
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- PRSA pension with employer contribution
- Remote Working/ Flexi-time/ Compressed Working Week
- Personalised Career Development Plan
- Regular performance and remuneration reviews
- Cycle to work scheme
Apply on LinkedIn or send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please mark your application OT Security Engineer (Cork).
NeoDyne Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be treated in strictest confidence.