Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant – Cork
Looking for a new challenge? We’re growing our business in Cork and are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced receptionist/ administrative assistant with excellent customer and office management skills. You will be responsible for managing reception and providing administrative support at our office in Little Island, Cork. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company at the forefront of engineering projects throughout Ireland, the UK and Europe.
This is a part-time position (with flexible start and finish times), with a view to a full-time role for the right candidate. All applications considered.
- Greeting and welcoming NeoDyne customers and managing the reception phone and information mailboxes.
- Organising and managing post and courier deliveries.
- Providing administrative support to our offices, including monitoring, and managing office consumables (stationary, food and beverage supplies, personal protective equipment, bins etc.)
- Organising and booking external training for NeoDyne staff.
- Liaising with, checking, and supporting employees on timesheet entry and expenses.
- Managing a CV database and responding to submitted applications.
- Facilities management to help progress, update and resolve issues.
- Supporting our Accounts team during busy periods with purchase orders and invoices.
- Liaising with the management team on-site and acting as the first point of contact for internal queries.
Qualifications, Skills/ Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as a receptionist, administrative assistant, or other similar role
- Strong IT skills, including knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience of working with an engineering company is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- Professional, courteous manner with an outgoing personality.
- Works well on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Adaptable, able to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail.
- Competitive salary
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- PRSA pension with employer contribution
- Regular performance and remuneration reviews
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a company at the forefront of automation, digital transformation and electrical engineering projects in Ireland, the UK and Europe.
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark your application Receptionist/ Admin Assistant.
NeoDyne Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be treated in strictest confidence.