Recruitment, Retention & Marketing Specialist – Cork
Are you a specialist in employee recruitment and retention with a passion for marketing? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your skills, knowledge and career? We are looking for a business specialist to join our team in Cork to help drive top talent to our company via innovative recruitment marketing strategies. The successful candidate will also work with senior management to formulate and coordinate initiatives to ensure NeoDyne employees are engaged, challenged and well looked after.
NeoDyne, an Irish management-owned company, is one of the largest industrial automation and electrical engineering turnkey solution and support services providers in Ireland with a growing UK and Europe market. Our B2B customer base extends to over 300 companies with turnover predominantly from large multinationals in pharma, high-end food and beverage manufacturing and energy sectors. Reflecting company growth, a Recruitment and Marketing Specialist is required to source and develop talent pipelines for our hiring needs and establish the company’s employer brand. Relationships with the leading universities across Ireland and the UK underpin our current recruitment strategy, and we need someone to grow and build these relationships and take them to the next level.
- Implement a recruitment marketing and employer branding strategy to attract high-quality applicants
- Liaise regularly with management on company hiring and marketing needs
- Communicate with senior management and employees to create retention initiatives to increase loyalty and retain our top talent
- Create engaging job descriptions and post on the company website, LinkedIn and other sites
- Plan and manage recruitment social media campaigns
- Work closely with our University partners to promote NeoDyne
- Prepare for and attend university and other associated recruitment events
- Screen applicants to match with job requirements
- Arrange interviews and follow-up with candidates
- Track, measure and report on recruitment activities
- Support employee onboarding activities and events
- Assist with the production of case studies and post on the company website and LinkedIn
Qualifications, Skills/ Experience
- HR and/or Marketing Qualification. An Engineering or IT qualification or experience would be a distinct advantage
- Experience of talent acquisition, sourcing, recruiting and retention.
- Strong technical ability using latest technologies to deliver on all the above
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams)
- Experience with WordPress/ HTML would be an advantage but not essential
- Knowledge of employer branding and recruitment marketing strategies
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes and candidates selection methods
- Works well as part of a team.
- Excellent problem solving and diagnostic skills.
- Capable of self-learning and completion of individual tasks.
- Adaptable and able to prioritise and coordinate work.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Competitive starting salary with year-on-year bonuses and salary increases
- Paid Overtime
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- PRSA pension with employer contribution
- Remote Working/ Flexi-time/ Compressed Working Week
- Personalised Career Development Plan
- Regular performance and remuneration reviews
- Cycle to work scheme
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a company at the forefront of automation, digital transformation and electrical engineering projects in Ireland, the UK and Europe.
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please mark your application Recruitment Marketing Specialist.
NeoDyne Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be treated in strictest confidence.