Automation & MES Business Lead – UK
NeoDyne Ltd, a leading Irish System Integrator, is looking to grow its business into the UK market by establishing a new UK System Integration business. We are recruiting an Automation and MES Business Lead, with Industrial Automation and MES experience in the UK market, to set up and lead this new business. We have established a presence through a number of strategic customers and want to build on that foundation.
We are seeking candidates with a minimum of 7 years’ lead engineer experience in Pharmaceutical or Food & Beverage manufacturing who have led projects in the areas of Manufacturing Execution Systems, Data Analytics or Process Automation (PLC/SCADA). A background in GAMP 5 and experience with AVEVA (Wonderware), Siemens, Rockwell and Schneider products would be a distinct advantage.
The candidate will need to work closely with the senior NeoDyne management team to devise, develop, and implement strategies to set up and grow the UK business and lead cross-functional teams in NeoDyne’s cutting-edge MES, Data Analytics and automation products and solutions.
This role is a full-time staff position with an excellent salary and benefits package. The successful candidate will initially be based at NeoDyne’s office in Hemel Hempstead but may identify business opportunities and establish an office in another part of the UK.
Primary Responsibilities/ Duties
- Working with the Irish offices to establish, train and grow a new system integration team in the UK.
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities – including growth areas, trends, customers and services or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Developing and implementing a marketing strategy to generate leads using your network and specific industry expertise.
- Identifying and leading tenders for public and private sector opportunities. Working with the Irish offices to generate tender-winning responses.
- Monitoring, compilation and analysis of competitor system integrator solutions and services.
- Cultivating and managing relationships with current and potential UK customers.
- Working closely with NeoDyne project teams and automation contractors delivering projects to site.
- Attending conferences and events to keep abreast of trends and changes in Industrial Automation.
Qualifications, Skills/ Experience
- Experienced project or engineering manager with a minimum of 7 years’ experience delivering MES, Industrial Automation or other Manufacturing solutions and services.
- Knowledge of and experience in the UK Food & Beverage and Pharmaceutical manufacturing sectors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Knowledge and experience of the AVEVA (Wonderware), Siemens, Rockwell or Schneider platforms and products.
We’re looking for candidates who
- Have the tenacity and drive to seek out new business
- Think strategically – set goals and objectives to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically – carry out necessary planning to implement operational changes
- Have excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Have teamworking skills and a collaborative approach to work
- Have leadership and decision-making skills
- Have the ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Have project management and organisational skills
In return for this unparalleled opportunity to set up the UK arm of a leading Irish System Integrator, you will enjoy a generous salary and comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive starting salary with year-on-year bonuses and salary increases
- Regular performance and remuneration reviews
- Excellent Income Protection and Sick Pay
- Private pension with matched employer contribution
- Car / travel allowance
- Future opportunity to have equity in the business
Don’t miss this fantastic business opportunity to set up, lead and drive growth for our system integration business in the UK. Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark your application Automation & MES Business Lead – UK.
NeoDyne Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be treated in strictest confidence.