Fuel Distribution Terminals
NeoDyne offers turnkey electrical and control system design services to the fuel distribution industry to increase operational and business performance and to meet regulatory and safety standards.
NeoDyne specialises in energy-efficient terminal designs through supply for main product pumps to electrical design for FAME, additive and marker dye pumps. We boost reliability and uptime by leveraging the latest technologies to deliver intelligent process controls and instrumentation, including high integrity tank gauging and overfill protection systems and remote operated shutoff values (ROSOV).
We provide cost-effective, fully tailored automation and SCADA solutions, with measurement, information gathering, process modelling and realtime data presentation.
We meet regulatory and safety standards in all of our designs, including the Hazardous Area Installation Standard EN-60079 and Safety Instrumented Systems Standard EN-61511.
NeoDyne offers a wide range of services, including:
- Hazardous Area Classification to EN-60079
- Explosion Protection Documentation
- Intrinsically Safe System Design – including Descriptive System Documentation and IS calculations to ensure compliance with area classification
- Systematic implementation of Safety Integrity Level Requirements to EN-61511
- High integrity tank gauging and overfill protection systems design
- Safety System design and Pump Control Design, including safety PLC-based control panel schematics
- Design, installation and commissioning of product blending systems for biofuels such as FAME diesel and E5 Ethanol blended gasoline
- Complete terminal electrical design
- Electrical design and configuration for Batch Load Controllers
- Integration of Vapour Recovery Units into terminal control systems
- Terminal SCADA system design
- 24/7/365 support for terminal control systems