Plant MV and LV Electrical Networks
NeoDyne has a wealth of experience in plant Medium and Low Voltage Electrical Engineering solutions, including the design and commissioning of substations, distribution networks, switchgear, control and protection systems and all associated cables and ancillary equipment.
Our design capabilities include protection co-ordination, short circuit calculations and ARC flash studies. We use leading-edge software and tools for network modelling and design, including ERACS (short circuit calculations), Omicron (relay testing) and Amtech (earth fault loop impedance and cable sizing).
Key capabilities include the upgrade of Medium Voltage systems while maintaining plant electrical supply. We have experience with zero outage substation replacement projects for “never-stop” GMP manufacturing plants. We also specialise in energy monitoring and conservation, providing integration into plant energy management systems.
Our range of services include:
- Industrial Plant Medium Voltage substations and distribution networks
- Protection relay design, installation testing and commissioning
- Network modelling, protection co-ordination, short circuit calculations
- Low Voltage electrical design, LV Distribution Board design
- LV Generator Controls upgrade and integration for Demand Side Unit, DS3 schemes
- Cable sizing, volt drop calculations, earth fault loop impedance
- Earthing System design
- Industrial lighting, emergency lighting and area floodlighting design
- Industrial general services, containment and data networking infrastructure design
- Fire Alarm Systems design
- Electrical installation inspections and fault root cause analysis
- Fiscal Electricity Metering within integration to Energy Management Systems