Controls and Automation
NeoDyne offers full system integration services for PLC, SCADA and Batch applications, including requirements, design, implementation, commissioning and training.
We can supply comprehensive turnkey solutions, including all automation engineering services, hardware and software licencing. For installation works, we generally partner with existing site electrical and mechanical contractors, or we can also recommend one of our trusted partners to the customer.
Working with process owners and end-users, we help identify the technological solution that best meets our customer’s needs. We work with a variety of technologies from leading vendors including Aveva (Wonderware), Siemens, Rockwell, Schneider, Mitsubishi and ABB. We have deployed process automation solutions across the Pharma, Food & Beverage, CPG and Power Generation sectors.
Many of our projects involve zero-interruption tolerance applications for which structured software design is essential to achieve the required level of reliability. We develop standard hardware high availability solutions such as redundant PLCs and redundant power supplies and also provide high availability process visualisation /SCADA solutions using terminal services, redundant servers and virtualisation.
Understand and Plan
- Assess process and identify requirements
- Agree Production/ Compliance goals
- Identify Cost Reductions
- Identify Reliability Improvements
- Identify Safety Improvements
- Integrate with on-site management/planning tools
Design and Build
- Solution design using ISO 9001 accredited design process
- Produce deliverables to align with customer lifecycle requirements (FS, SDS, HDS)
- Produce client-reviewed design documentation, including wiring schematics and functional specifications
- Complete full software and hardware Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
Commission, Qualify & Support
- Comply with customer and regulatory standards and requirements
- Install & commission system with customer project team (electrical, mechanical, process C&Q)
- Produce and execute site acceptance test protocols as necessary
- Provide life-cycle support of systems and 24/7 on-call service